Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
DEFECTIVE OR FAULTY GOODS
Post High aims to provide high quality products. However, if an item is faulty, please notify us within a reasonable time and we will happily replace it or refund your purchase price.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our products, please return it to Post High in original condition and in the original packaging within seven (7) days of receipt of the product. The returned products may be exchanged or a credit note may be issued. We do not offer a refund for products incorrectly ordered. A 15% restocking fee may apply.
To return a product you are not satisfied with, please follow these steps:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorisation Number. Please note that we are unable to accept any goods returned without a Return Authorisation Number.
2. We will advise you of the best method of return (post, collection, etc.)
3. Download and complete a PRODUCT RETURN FORM.
4. Pack items securely in its original packing and enclose the completed form.
5. Send package according to the instructions provided in our email (See item 2).
For further information please see our Terms & Conditions